• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lookin for a tlt crawler

xtremetoyo said:
thanks crash and dude

Thats where I got mine. You can piece on together on towerhobbies but I think it comes out to like $80 (somebody on the RCC bbs priced them out once,lol).

Do you have anything like tranny/ect ect ect for it yet?

a few years back i used to race on road rc's before i had my drivers licinse so i was into em alot and i bought a stampede and i read those are the trannies of choice for a tlt so i have all my leftover electronics and that ol pede that i tore the trannie out for build up. all i need is axles so i can start to build a tube frame:cheer:

xtremetoyo said:
a few years back i used to race on road rc's before i had my drivers licinse so i was into em alot and i bought a stampede and i read those are the trannies of choice for a tlt so i have all my leftover electronics and that ol pede that i tore the trannie out for build up. all i need is axles so i can start to build a tube frame:cheer:

Well right awn man....

I would just buy the kit since it is pretty cheap and you get all sorts if extra goodies that you can use or sell to make back some of your investment. The shocks and wheels alone could probably be sold for $20.

They don't look as nice on a drill I tried it and it took alot more work then if I would of tossed them in a lathe. Get the kit you will need the screws and you can get creative with the other parts.

I got them to turn out on the drill but it took alot longer to get them to look good for my point. I spent about 2 hours with diffirent files and then sand paper to get them to turn out to the quality I liked. I'm a picky bastard so go figure. :flipoff:I'm in the process of drilling the end caps so I can mount remote resivors to them. Takes forever since fishing is picking up again. :flipoff: