• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for 01 to 06 LS truck injectors.

The-Boss

I have a buddy looking for injectors. He has an 03 5.3L. I believe any 2000 to 2006 non flex fuel injectors for a 4.8, 5.3 or 6.0 truck will work. The ones he has got clogged after sitting for a few years so only interested in new or recently used.

Good deal. Any details I can relay to him? What exactly did they come out of and how long since they ran? Basically he will want to know the stuff I put in the first post so he can figure which direction to go.

I have a set out of a trailblazer SS. 5.3l. I upgraded to marine injectors and these have been on the shelf in a Ziploc bag for a couple years.

the_white_shadow said:
I have a set out of a trailblazer SS. 5.3l. I upgraded to marine injectors and these have been on the shelf in a Ziploc bag for a couple years.

I was only aware of a 6.0 LS2 in a TBSS? I just bought new factory vette injectors incase my TBSS motor injectors were clogged like his from sitting. His were on the truck and not bagged so that might make all the difference.

Youre correct. They only came with 6.0s. Not sure what i was thinking. I bought an intake to use for my rig and never used the injectors. If youre interested in them, let me know.

the_white_shadow said:
Youre correct. They only came with 6.0s. Not sure what i was thinking. I bought an intake to use for my rig and never used the injectors. If youre interested in them, let me know.

No problem. I will let him know and get with you if he wants them. The LS2 injectors are longer but I think they should work with a fuel rail spacer and ECU flash for higher flow. Got a price?

Mine are just stock 05 injectors from lq4 I pulled from running truck and cleaned them then bagged them

Thanks for both offers. thumb.gif I will send him a link and send one of you a PM if he wants them.

Latest posts