• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for $5K SxS

felipecj

Got a buddy looking for a side by side in the $5000 neighborhood.
He likes Rhino's but is open to other utility side by sides.
Post up if you have anything I can look at for him.

Yes he is. You know of anything around here?

PS... loving the book you're writing for all of us. I look forward to reading the latest update every night after putting the kids to bed where I have time to enjoy it!

For the money, it doesn't get any more bang for your buck in that price range than the Rhino. Indestructible machines. Tell him to try to find a sport edition if possible - better shocks. Or buy an aftermarket set of shocks for about $800 if ride quality improvements are needed over a non-sport edition. Rhino's are not the top performers in the overall market by no means, but I would say that they definitely are given the price range. I say scour craigslist and find you one. Long as they are in visibly good shape, can't go wrong with one.

I agree with ya all the way. I've had 2 rhinos, one being a Sport, and loved them.
With patience and it being this time of the year after hunting season, he will find one.

TacomaJD said:
For the money, it doesn't get any more bang for your buck in that price range than the Rhino. Indestructible machines. Tell him to try to find a sport edition if possible - better shocks. Or buy an aftermarket set of shocks for about $800 if ride quality improvements are needed over a non-sport edition. Rhino's are not the top performers in the overall market by no means, but I would say that they definitely are given the price range. I say scour craigslist and find you one. Long as they are in visibly good shape, can't go wrong with one.

Indestructable? Ive broke everything there is to break on one several times. That's why I don't own a SxS any more. thumb.gif

crawler nut said:
Indestructable? Ive broke everything there is to break on one several times. That's why I don't own a SxS any more. thumb.gif

How about BOMBproof, as in they are like the Toyota of sxs's. Anybody can break anything if you drive like an idiot, that's not what I meant......

felipecj said:
I agree with ya all the way. I've had 2 rhinos, one being a Sport, and loved them.
With patience and it being this time of the year after hunting season, he will find one.

I looked long and hard at buying one before I bought this Ranger. I'm really happy with my ranger and it being a 3 seater, but my 2nd pick would have been a Rhino and I would have saved a lot of money! molaugh

felipecj said:
Yes he is. You know of anything around here?

PS... loving the book you're writing for all of us. I look forward to reading the latest update every night after putting the kids to bed where I have time to enjoy it!

No sir, but I will keep my eye out up here. Its not too far a drive from here to there, maybe 3 hours.

I've got one for under 5000 by a long shot I'll sell... :fish:

Attachments

• 2016-02-05 17.25.16.jpg
    2016-02-05 17.25.16.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 50
Bump, still looking for a nice decent side by side.

Whiskeymakin, I'm curious if there's a good story behind this pic?