• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for a Boat Trailer

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Need a small boat trailer. It is for a 12ft John Boat, but a small trailer for any 10-14 ft boat will work. Let me know what you have.

12 inches, doing scale stuff now. Just throw it in the pool, you don't need a trailer, unless you are needing to excersize the scale buggy, since you don't really wheel anymore!! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
12 inches, doing scale stuff now. Just throw it in the pool, you don't need a trailer, unless you are needing to excersize the scale buggy, since you don't really wheel anymore!! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Oh yeah I meant feet, sorry! I think driving 50 miles on our shitty interstates each days does qualify as wheeling at some level

Where are you located? I have one in cartersville think it has about a 15ft jet propulsion boat sitting on it.
Boat is a three seater made by sea ray, needs a motor, i'll take $200 for the boat and trailer or $250 for just the trailer haha.
No but i'll take the boat to the landfill if all you want is the trailer. I'll get pics tomm