• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for a built Crawler V8 Tons

caglezxj

More than likely I will build my own buggy unless I get a good deal on a built buggy. Talked to Jimmy at EOR today and he is going to price me a rolling chassis he has. But mine sold today kinda spur of the moment deal. Posted up in a guys post on TOR over the weekend. He took it today. So I need a ride, of course JR said I could ride bitch but he likes mud whomping too much, lmao. Show me what ya got, I really want a buggy but anything is worth looking at.

caglezxj said:
More than likely I will build my own buggy unless I get a good deal on a built buggy. Talked to Jimmy at EOR today and he is going to price me a rolling chassis he has. But mine sold today kinda spur of the moment deal. Posted up in a guys post on TOR over the weekend. He took it today. So I need a ride, of course JR said I could ride bitch but he likes mud whomping too much, lmao. Show me what ya got, I really want a buggy but anything is worth looking at.
saw ya hauling it up 65 in tenn today while i was on my way home from indy

yeah, My wife is pissed and I am going to have to do something quick.... But I am ready for a buggy just wish I had more time to build one myself. It now lives in Hendersonville, TN

i bet Shelley is super pissed i was at your house when you said somethin about sellin it before and she didn't seem too happy molaugh you can side with me some til you get you somethin else i hate mud :dblthumb:

Wish mine got pissed when I sold. She's pissed cuz I want to buy!!

caglezxj said:
My wife is great she loves it as much as I do. Not to rub it in but you have seen her.

she can ride with me till you figure out what rig your goin to build....... :****: :flipoff1:

WHAT IN DA POOPIN SCOOPIN FREAKIN JEEKIN CRAPPIN SLAPPIN HELLS FREAKIN A DAMN BELLS did ya SELL THE JEEP FOR.............

OH ,..............................................you gettin a .................FULL TOOOB BUGGY HUH ?...........DATS COOL........ :****:

made deal today with EOR on the Beta 321 chassis, rear steer and a fresh Ls1 with around 400 hp and a built th400. Needless to say Iam excited. In a few months I will be rock bouncing for sure.

COOL NEWS JOSH..................Tony fixin to get himself an EOR chassis too ................NICE STUFF.... :woot: :woot:

Sweet, Jimmy is great to work with. Even takes his own time after work. What is Tony going to run in it?

caglezxj said:
made deal today with EOR on the Beta 321 chassis, rear steer and a fresh Ls1 with around 400 hp and a built th400. Needless to say Iam excited. In a few months I will be rock bouncing for sure.

Rocks or tons?

It has tons. Front 60 and in the back is a Rear Steer Sterling. It is going to be a light weight buggy.

Tony,s ingredients............
60 front ,spool ,4.56, hydraulic steer.
70 rear, spool .,4.56
460....propane inj.
47 LTB
Thats the stuff that he ALREADY HAS ready, .......

and the rest.......
trans.....................................?
transfer case, already has 203 205 doubler stuff, but may go atlas instead...?

ITS gonna be a 2 seater........bout 120 wheelbase,4 link front & rear..........and possibly ORI strut,s? :dunno:

Sounds like he has a plan. Nice stuff to throw under it as well. I am going with an atlas as it already has mounts for it. It also has bilstein coilovers on all 4 corners already valved for this buggy. Been calling around all week trying to get parts gathered up. I am on the lookout for a new money tree.....