• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for a driveline shop

muddpigg

Got to lengthen my toyota front driveline again. Any recommendations on a good economical shop that can do it? Looking for a minimum 0.095" walled material. Balancing would be a plus but not necessary. I honestly can't believe some of the quotes I've gotten, like it would be cheaper to ship it to CA to have it done again.

No, I am no interested in a square driveline.

Thanks

driveline

Check out FleetPride in Tacoma, near the Tacoma PD station. They make SEMI TRUCK drivelines.. and will hook it up. They did my rear driveline 8 years ago... and it's still going like new.

Got to lengthen my toyota front driveline again. Any recommendations on a good economical shop that can do it? Looking for a minimum 0.095" walled material. Balancing would be a plus but not necessary. I honestly can't believe some of the quotes I've gotten, like it would be cheaper to ship it to CA to have it done again.

No, I am no interested in a square driveline.

Thanks

What's the overall length (flange to flange compressed) you're looking for??? Might just have a deal for you...:corn:

Check out FleetPride in Tacoma, near the Tacoma PD station. They make SEMI TRUCK drivelines.. and will hook it up. They did my rear driveline 8 years ago... and it's still going like new.
Thanks Rob, started to call you in the first place. Got like 7 of the 8" of the long slip sticking out. Got to do something.

2nd on fleet pride they do good work at reasonable prices
Sounds like the someplace to check out

What's the overall length (flange to flange compressed) you're looking for??? Might just have a deal for you...:corn:
I'll measure it tomorrow.

Advanced drivelines in yelm

Called this guy. He wanted $140 to 160, don't remember which. To lengthen and not balance. Guy says "If it needs replacement part I only use Splicer and other American made, it my shop." So I says "ok."

Little farther North. But Aukeen drivelines in Kent....He da man
This place was spendy too.

For the prices I was quoted from most DL shops I can ship it to and from High Angle in Ca and save cash. I don't mind supporting the local economy for quality work but damn what gives? I ain't made of money.

Thats crazy yelm has done my shafts and a buddies and was always has had a good price.

Maybe its my southern accent:redneck::redneck::redneck:. I called 5 shops 3 of them wanted between $120 to 140 just to lengthen not balancing. That's what prompted me to post, seems outlandish.

I only recomend Tom Woods :awesomework:

When i needed a new drive line, he was $100 cheaper then anyone around here and it was a heavy duty DL.

I bet if you really look Fleet Pride is right up there with them a all. They were $100 more the Tom Woods and only was getting a DL not Ujoints. I had ordered a DL from them, called Tom Woods, then canceled my ordered with Fleet Pride. Ha dteh DL in 3 days, completely ready to bolt on.

A buddy of mine bought a new DL from them, dented the DL on some rocks at Tahuya and the charged him another $129 to fix it. He was pissed :mad:

did you contact NW-drivelines in seattle? I had my rear shortened, cv'd, and balanced for right at $100. Good people. :awesomework: