• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for a good ride either Oct 9-11 or Oct 16-18

NGa Buggy

Whats up guys looking for a good ride on either of those weekends. Been looking at river rock, Woolies, or Harlan. Harlan is only about 20-30 miles farther than the rest of the parks we have been looking at. What does everyone suggest. I have not been to either parks and every rig going will be running at leat a 40" tire.

How is Harlan ONLY 20- 30 miles further than other parks?

If you're looking to ride the whole weekend, then my vote is Harlan thumb.gif

J.A.B said:
Everything good at Woolies can be done is 1/2 day

I have heard River Rock is also a 1 day park. Harlan will keep you busy all weekend, but it depends on where you are and how far you want to go..

when I looked up the milage to Harlan it was only 28 miles different than woolies. Dont know how but that is what mapquest said.

All those places are great. If you haven't been to Choccolocco you should check it out. There are 450 acres and it's all mountain. There is more riding than you can do in a weekend whether you want hard core trails or family trail riding. Restaurants and hotels are located only 1-3 miles from the park. There is also a primitive campground with porta johns if you want to camp. We are having a ride Oct 9-11 called Rocktober Roundup.

If you dont know where you are going Harlan in a bitch. Very big place and not much of a map. It is a great place but you almost need someone to show you around.

Toddy

Decided on Choccolocco for this weekend. If any body else will be there let me know and will meet up

You will have a good time there. Be sure to try the boat ramp, hells revenge and the backside trails. your rig will do good on those.