• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking For A Mechanic In The Everett Area

jimpaget

A friend of mine from Las Vegas got ahold of me. His son has a '91 Isuzu Trooper, V6. The engine is a standard Chevy 2.8, but it has an external oil cooler. His rig has a major leak in the external oil cooler circuit.

He is looking for a mechanic in the Everett area who can address the issue. If anyone is interested, post here or send me a PM.

Ivars auto clinic down off of broadway and mcdougal? ask for al awesome guy does great work. 425 252 8091

Ivar's did shitty work on my girlfriend's Honda (before I met Her). They said they used Honda parts, but actually used off-brand. They also did work that wasn't needed. Just preyed upon a girl that has no automotive knowledge. Just my $0.02.

how long ago was this ? al who runs it now has only been there a few years now and I can guarantee you it wasn't him that did that. Do you know the name of the mechanic that worked on it there by chance ?

nope not me. but al did buy ivers about 2-3 years ago
Yeah i couldn't remember how long ago it was now. I've known al for years I grew up with his son nick. They where telling me about a jeep they had worked on a bunch just figured it was yours kinda fit the bill if you know what i mean :awesomework: