• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired looking for a small buggy or a chassis

jayisrawr2

She's done Jim
Been watching this site for awhile and i'm hoping someone has a lead I'm looking for a small starter buggy or a chassis that i can make a v6 build off of or a small v8. My heep finally gave up and i need something to get back out in the woods. nothing to extreme. I am in upstate new york. where the trees are real tight and all of my trails have been made with my old 57 willies. I'd like to keep the wheel base around 100-105" but i'd like to move up to something 3 or 4linkable.

thanks in advanced!

-Jay

I am not sure if you are looking for a builder or one already together but if I was looking for a good quality small/light buggy I would be calling Nick at Sosebee Offroad (423) 421-9399.

Check out the made squirrel build thread in tech Fab section. It could be bought.

I've got my buggie that im going to part with. 86 s-1o with radius arm 44frt four linked 9in rear on 37'' pit bull rockers. Its set up for small block chevy I had a 421 in it with th350-231 combo. Small light package got around extremely well I just sold the motor out of it other than that its complete. Im asking 3000 for it. have any questions call me 660-723-0202

im in florida but I have a 95 wrangler that is full caged from front to rear with 1.75 dom and a mix of smaller dom.4 linked front and rear.wheel base is at 108 on 40s.only the tub/cage/prp seats/aluminum dash/no gauges/doors and complete aluminum skins with rock rails incorporated into the rockers/hoods bent but will come with xtra hood that's straight/fuel cell in the rear-bed area not under neath/rear frame section has been cut off and narrowed 6 inches for rear steer/jeep steering column/turn signals work/head lights work/I am going to a full buggy and selling this for $3500 for all together.can text pics.jeep in signature is the one im talking about.321-229-2320

Buddy of mine has a Ford Ranger Cab truck. He is building a buggy an will sale it any way you want it except for a motor.
It has
Full Exo DOM cage.
Dana 60 front
Dana 70 rear
Doubler T-case etc.
Many Many good parts. It is ready to crawl right now.
Pm me if you are interested an ill get you his number.

Sorry guys I got a lot of PM's and response here. But I lost my job so I'm out of the game for awhile.

Thank you for all the responses and offers.

Maybe soon.