• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for a used set of 43 stickys

Hacksawking

Located in East Tennessee and interested in a good set of used 43 tsl sx stickys at least 75% or little better and within a reasonable distance if u have any call after 4:30 pm or text anytime at 423-701-0342 thanks

69b0be271793941acd0130cd363c7a55.jpg

I'm guessing that's for wheels and tires and if not not interested can buy them brand new for $2800

If not interested in separating no problem but if u r how much and what u think they r percentage wise left

Hacksawking said:
If not interested in separating no problem but if u r how much and what u think they r percentage wise left

Those aren't Mo's, he was just posting a link.

And yeah they are with wheels for $2500, I think it's a good deal. Buy them and sell the wheels, I do that all the time.

pholmann said:
I wouldn't pay it for cut tires

X2 If they were not cut and or 8 lug it would be a steal. Who's Hill killing cut tires on Toyota axles?????????

poolman said:
X2 If they were not cut and or 8 lug it would be a steal. Who's Hill killing cut tires on Toyota axles?????????

You know toys r us are building some quality **** for their axles now. :rolf: :stir:

If anyone knows how to get in contact with James Cantrell let me know because I haven't been able to