• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for a worker

jccarter1

I am looking for a worker in the Hatton Alabama area it is hourly pay and no special skill required but it would be nice if you knew your way around a shop or equipment. Just needing a extra set of hands around here will be 40 hours a week biweekly pay period. Just thought I would post it up here to see if anyone was looking for some work and hopefully not a total dumbass if interested PM me with contact info thanks

Trust me I know trying to find good workers is like pulling teeth all the good ones have jobs and the others just want all that free money but I thought I would at least throw it out there just hoping that I could find someone that was needing a job

Post this 10 months from now somewhere out west and ill be all over it. This is actually the work that I am looking for when I first move out west beginning of next year. Good luck this sounds like a perfect job for someone starting out or down on there luck looking for a job.

Damn close to the house. Wish I had enough free time to help you out. Love to learn new things and not many people willing to start out with someone that has basic skills amd common sense. Goodluck to you man.

civicmindedex79 said:
Damn close to the house. Wish I had enough free time to help you out. Love to learn new things and not many people willing to start out with someone that has basic skills amd common sense. Goodluck to you

I think I pasted you today with your buggy on a trailer headed to town creek where you live around this way

Latest posts