• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for complete buggy or roller

Meinthe73

Looking for complete buggy or roller max budget $15k
Id prefer V8,tons and anything over 37". Need four seats.

Or if its a roller Id liked be able to just drop in my Ls/th350/Atlas combo.

Thank you

Re: Looking for complete buggy or roller I

I have a 2 seater ready to ride. Send a email or phone number and I will text u some pics

20130918_164905_zpsbb911be8.jpg
[/URL]

97 s10 blazer/ 350vortec, klunev 205 dana60 frt arb, dana 70 rear 513 gears 44s(needs tires) fox shocks, topeka ks , works good,,, down sizeing,,, just me and my girlfriend now, 15k in topeka ks

just got back from clayton ok,, works great

Golly G, black sheep has gotten so much easier. I remember when it was tough not to get your right rear stuck in the under cut on your first try.

I saw a video about 3 years ago where a guy got wedged under the ledge and someone winched him sideways and it pulled that rock your left rear tire is on about 10" then rain moved that sucker 2ft I bet after that. Now it's a highway up that thing. Lol

Fun times. Cool rig. My favorite place

that one rock did make a big difference on how to get up. the rest of the trail all the way up the hill is really good and I love the millionaire and plucked and whatever else that one is called in the back

Amc 360 4spd 203 doubled with dana 300, 4 link front and rear, 44s pretty worn, on board air, corbeau front seats with 4pt harness

Re:

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=40887.0

I'd sell mine, it had 4 seats in it when I bought it. Just has 3 now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dirt700 said:
sorry about that can't get picture to load. 96 Cherokee back halved, full exo. Fresh 4.0, aw4, 231sye. 4 link 60s f/r 538s Yukon axles. 39.5 pit bull rockers 17"beadlock.

Jshelton said:
sorry about that can't get picture to load. 96 Cherokee back halved, full exo. Fresh 4.0, aw4, 231sye. 4 link 60s f/r 538s Yukon axles. 39.5 pit bull rockers 17"beadlock.

I'd like to see some pics of your Cherokee .been thinking about selling my wrangler and going back to a Cherokee .

rednecklights said:
For the life of me I'll never understand why folks don't search the classifieds instead of starting threads where they want to buy a "buggy".... I always get the vibe the op is too lazy to search and would probably would be too picky to have a smooth transaction. Maybe I just need a cup of coffee :dunno:

[/rant]

I posted a wtb for the same thing a couple weeks ago and actually got some stuff offered that wasn't listed in a for sale ad.

rednecklights said:
Fair enough... I suppose it is a WTB section. Sorry for the derail.

It is also possible that someone is looking at an item, say a buggy, but cannot offer the asking and does not want to low ball. The WTB thread could put them together.

He had not been back since the 22nd. He is gone. No need to be sorry. molaugh

I have a Jims Garage buggy I might sell it is a roller ls3 oris 14 bolt front and rear call 256-310-8087 if interested

yellow2.5yj said:
I have a Jims Garage buggy I might sell it is a roller ls3 oris 14 bolt front and rear call 256-310-8087 if interested

Pictures of Jim's buggy for under $15k with 14 bolts please. drool drool