• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for just a buggy frame

tommyswheelin

Im wanting to find a buggy frame already built. One that's not over priced. Chassis only. Already got everything else. Let me no what u got. Post me send pic of what u got

Ive got a friend who has a fj40 chassis set up for 4-link front and rear, and brackets for 350/sm465/atlas......I think he is asking $800

Tube buggy. Maybe something someone has started and don't want to finish. Got a tube frame jeep now. Want to raise hell in a buggy.not a jeep .

i may have what you are looking for. all tube buggy almost finished with jeep hood/grill. pm me your contact info. selling due to some health issues in the family

I have a one seater mad with D.o.m with 60 an 70 steer axels with new arbs in both new 256-504-7666 Paul

He is selling the buggy chassis

Rock crawler tube chassis - $1800 (Centerville TN)
Date: 2012-02-09, 10:41AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a tube chassis that has been used as a rock crawler. It is made out of DOM tubing it does use about 6ft of Toyota frame. It is set up for four link front and rear. I am asking $1800 for the bare chassis. Call or text 931-994-9517 with questions and for pictures. (chassis only) 2 of the pictures in the links are when it was first built and new and one was what it was right before i disasyembled it.

I do have some built Chevy half tons with cromolys in the front, Richmond 5.38 gears, a Toyota 5 speed trans and twin stick t case and a 22r motor that needs to be rebuilt. racing seats and 4pt harnesses. i will take $2000 for the chassis and all of this stuff together. What i have stated above is all i have left please do not ask about other parts they have been sold. The buggy is no longer together i have compleatly disasyembled it. $2000 FIRM for all of this. It would take twice this much to buy all of this new!!!

You can fab it up to fit whatever motor you want there is plenty of room. I personally just like the light weight of Toyota stuff.

NO TRADES.

links to pictures below:

2012-01-03143034.jpg

PART951320879552584.jpg

PART951320879517469.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1

PostingID: 2797289258

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

Re: Re: Looking for just a buggy frame

aefcad42-2be1-6b57.jpg

1500 located in Panama city fl
Needs new link tabs and belly pan

Re: Re: Looking for just a buggy frame

guy on pirate is re-selling one of mine cause hes gettin out of the sport. it will look like this when done
6b301afb-7cb1-7d3a.jpg

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Latest posts