• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOOKING FOR RZR XP 1000

RICHIEB

I have my 900 sold and looking for a 1000 .Any of you guys have one for sell or tell me the cheapest place to buy a new one. I am in middle TN and dont mind traveling if I have to. THANKS

I went to a dealer 1.5 hours away and probably paid $500 more than I could have at a different one, but every time I take in warranty ****, it is taken care of, no fuss, no questions, no bullshit, just done. I bet those front shafts and that new front diff were more that $500. They MIGHT have been abuse, but somehow it was written as a machine malfunction thumb.gif Get the best dealer. $500 will never kill anyone on something that the dealer will MATTER I'm in KS, so I have no dealer input for someone down there. Around here, Jay Hatfield in Frentenac, KS

B.DRAKE said:
Basch Bros. Powersports in Cullman, AL

Great service and people over there :****:
X2 this is where I got my 1k for the sole reason they're a great bunch and have awesome service.

I got my xp1000 at Richie Power sports here in maryville..They were the cheapest around when I was looking and very easy to deal with!! I believe they also have a dealer in Athens too, either one isn't too bad a drive from the middle tn area..

I have a xp1k at a steal. It's got emp bumper kfi 4500lb winch pro armor doors vice beadlocks with 30 in roctane kickout sliders dragonfire harnesses custom x cage that flows into a back bumper. Hell it's got like 120 miles on it.