• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

looking to buy M-14 and .45 pistol

Anybody else concerned that someone wants to buy a couple of semi autos one that can have a large capacity and wants to pay cash:eeek:

The one and only "paranoid" post in here, likely made in jest. Lighten up dude, sheesh. :haha: :haha: :haha:

The one and only "paranoid" post in here, likely made in jest. Lighten up dude, sheesh. :haha: :haha: :haha:

No offense was ment, and hope non taken...

I read the rifle was not allowed in WA. State, is there a reason for this, besides the fact it can be made in to an automatic with some searching or gun smithing. Is it that assault rifle ban that got this rifle...? Damn that is really disappointing, I love the look, feel, and customability of this rifle.

No offense was ment, and hope non taken...

I read the rifle was not allowed in WA. State, is there a reason for this, besides the fact it can be made in to an automatic with some searching or gun smithing. Is it that assault rifle ban that got this rifle...? Damn that is really disappointing, I love the look, feel, and customability of this rifle.

M14 is full auto, title 2 weapon requiring a tax stamp. Move to Idaho if you want one. But good luck, because they were never officially made available to civilians. The M1A is to the M14 as the AR15 is to the M16.

Not all M14 are auto and yes you can own them in Washington without the stamp. The issue is the surplus ones that came from the military, some still had internals for full auto which did not make the batfb to happy and where sold as a semi auto you just need to be careful and buy new. I would take an M14 any day of the week over any other gun out there simple firing mechanism, fast fallow ups bigger round and well just all around tougher.

Not all M14 are auto and yes you can own them in Washington without the stamp. The issue is the surplus ones that came from the military, some still had internals for full auto which did not make the batfb to happy and where sold as a semi auto you just need to be careful and buy new. I would take an M14 any day of the week over any other gun out there simple firing mechanism, fast fallow ups bigger round and well just all around tougher.

Your AR was so much cooler. BTW did you remember your m14 or is that still at my house?

*cough* M1A */cough*

Lots of PARTS have been surplussed but ALL receivers were destroyed by being cut in half. A handfull made it out and were welded back together and resold legally by a couple different companies, but I wouldn't want to touch them. There are no "new" M14's on the market.

Well that sure is a shame, but thanks on all the info guys, guess I will have to find another rifle to drop towel heads when they come a knocking for Allah, now dont tell me the 1911 is outlawed also....

BTW anyone have a FN or FN like rifle in 7.62cal. that they are willing to part with.

Last edited:
Well that sure is a shame, but thanks on all the info guys, guess I will have to find another rifle to drop towel heads when they come a knocking for Allah, now dont tell me the 1911 is outlawed also....

BTW anyone have a FN or FN like rifle in 7.62cal. that they are willing to part with.

You did understand that the M1A is basically the same gun right? It's on my list of guns to buy asap as well. Just avoid the Cheap Chinese copies and expect to spend in the neighborhood of $1500 for new. :awesomework:

Ya I understand, but thanks for the info anyways....

Now lets talk explosives and anti-air missles some one has for sale....:fawkdancesmiley:

I have a buddy that has an inch pattern FAL that he might be willing to part with. He is retired from the Navy and on a fixed income supplemented by a low paying full time job. If you are interested, I can ask him.

I have a buddy that has an inch pattern FAL that he might be willing to part with. He is retired from the Navy and on a fixed income supplemented by a low paying full time job. If you are interested, I can ask him.

That would be cool, need a price and pics if possible...PM me at Wattora

m1a M14 same thing guy, just one is not full auto- get it? same look same wood, same magazine, same sights. If ya want a M14 get a M1A made at some of the same places!
as far as accuarcy I have not ever seen a stock FAL or AR 10 keep up with a stock M1A Made in the US
I use to shoot the M1A in competitions love it I have 2 even the stock one w/ surplus ammo has yet to be touched by a Fal at the range, no matter who is shooting it. (I like to trade and try differnty guns out)

I believe the Government has pulled many M14's out of the wearhouses and reconditioned them and sent them to Iraq and Afganistan. I also know the Gov has ordered over 5000 more made. not sure if these are select fire though

M14 is full auto, title 2 weapon requiring a tax stamp. Move to Idaho if you want one. But good luck, because they were never officially made available to civilians.
And if you do find a full-auto for sale, expect to pay around $15000-$20,000 for one, I'd guess. Maybe more... I've never seen one for sale. There's an M60 on Gunbroker for $30,000, though. Hehe...

Damn Tippsy that 12 Y/O in your pic is really pushing the limets...:rolleyes:

are you serious? are you serious?

I understand what you're saying all except limets. what does limets mean?

ps, that is Charlene Tilton off the TV show Dallas :looser:

i hope you're joking :rb: