• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking to ride choc,mmorv, hale. may 18. whats open?

Re: Looking to ride this weekend? may 18. whats open?

Taking off a week or two to get our **** ready for Windrock.

The Wishbone Ranch is open for some fun crawling.....

also, its not far from Turkey Bay....

l8r, John

It's not this weekend, but the weekend of the 4th were going to wind rock! Gotta get my buggy going!!!

railman said:
The Wishbone Ranch is open for some fun crawling.....

also, its not far from Turkey Bay....

l8r, John
Looks like a good place but its 2 1/2 hours away and TB is only an hour. I'll probably go somewhere like that on the 8th of next month.

watching weather think I'm going to choocoo in the am. hope to miss some of the weather.

Friend and I are making a trip to Hollytree and/or Golden Mountain th 7th to 9th of June. We are coming out of NE Florida, always looking to meet some of the people that post up on the forums.

got up watched weather and went to golden mtn. only park open with up to date info. Called last night yes we are open , no rain all day. Met some people from OHIO who ride local I think they said 7 hr's to golder mtn. we were only ones on the trails good day to cover the area to wet to climb the hard stuff.. A group of jeeps showed up for about 3hr' s and :dunno: guess it was to tough or wet for them they all left. hope they did not pay for that!! Looks Like I'm going to adventure orv next sunday to play and watch the hill climb hope for good weather!