• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking to ride October 14-16...

Team Willys

Looking for some people to go ride with October 14-16. Who's going where? Looking at Harlan, Golden Mountain, Windrock, or Chocolocco. Top 2 choices are Chocolocco or Harlan. I don't have book face so not too sure what's going on lol.

My usual Windrock crew has some family in town that weekend and we'll probably run some mild-ish trails....not sure if it'll be a 1 day or a 2 day thing.

With that said, my last day of work is Friday morning(14th) and i'll be off for a week and a few days. Maybe sneak a "hard trail" day in that weekend for'ya maybe? ;)

Sounds like your top 2 choices are a bit of a drive from Windrock.....but if you can't put anything together, we got stuff for'ya ova' here. ;)

pholmann said:
Me, Piper (Redneck lights) and possibly locnroll on here will be at golden on Saturday weather pending.

****ers!!! I have at least another month in the damn boot, but I am ready to get out and ride again

pholmann said:
Me, Piper (Redneck lights) and possibly locnroll on here will be at golden on Saturday weather pending.

You driving down Saturday mourning? Mite go with yall