• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking to wheel Reiter on Nov 11. Taking a newbie coworker for a ride

Mean Green

Duh, which way do I go, George?
I have a coworker from India that would like to do a wheeling trip while he is here. I would like to do isabel and possibly sac up. Is anyone interested?

Cool. So what do you guys have planned? My rig is a 2004 Unlimited, I'm ok with beating the the crap out of the suspension and drive train. But I try not to sustain body damage.:D

I've done Isabel to the end, sac up, the poop shoot, the wall trail, and a little bit of the rock garden. I haven't done the cable trail or BYS. I've heard those can be pretty rough on the body.

What time and where do you guys usually meet.

Ed.

I-5 north to Hwy. 2 follow that through goldbar turn left on reiter road go up the hill and when the road takes a hard left go strait for a mile or so and your at the main pit on your left.

Last edited:
for you take 405 north, then 522 east to monroe. 522 will end in monroe, take a left (east) and follow US 2 east. After the firestation east of Goldbar take a left on Reiter Rd and follow Marks directions

I am meeting up with some friends at the first pit around 9:30am or so to do some of the easier trails. Anyone is welcome to join if they would like.

WHORE will be out that weekend. cant miss us.:fawkdancesmiley:

Paulie, Thanks for the offer. I am not ready to Reiter permantly autogragh my rig yet:D

I have some freinds coming and we will be doing some of the easier stuff. If we see you guys up there I'll stop and introduce myself.