• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looks Like a new Tow Rig for me in 2010

they already did somewhere in the 80's or early 90's.:fawkdancesmiley:

22r and a dually 8" ha ha ha ha

I guess I should have rephased that to "if they made a diesel 3/4 or 1 ton" haha.

I have one of the 1 ton dually's, its a 1990 with a v6 though.

I realize that, I just hope they don't stick w/ some of the styling cues on the current body....

that's what they should do! I Jeep truck body on a newer power wagon chassis with a cummins in it..

Well, word is they are dropping a new Cummins in the 2010 Ram ½ ton, either a V6 or a V8, not sure which.

I hope you knocked on wood, mine puked at around 9000 miles :booo:

Sorry to hear that, I just ticked over 7,000 yesterday so hopefully it won't puke in another 2,000 miles. There are a couple guys who have already gone over 100,000 miles in the C&C with no worries. That's a different auto, and a lower rated engine, but still a good sign.

Feeling I've gotten on these trucks is most of the problems where with the early trucks with the original flash (engine software). My truck came from the factory with the original flash, was upgraded to the second one before I bought it, was flashed to the fourth version when I brought it in for an emissions recall last month, and there is already a fifth flash out for it. I've never had any problems so I don't really care about all the software flashes, except that I am glad Dodge is working to fix any problems that arise. However there isn't going to be a Smarty until they settle down and pick a software version, which means I'm waiting to do any serious upgrades for a while.

i think the only weird thing about it is the dually wheel wells, they look to big and bulky

That and the grill/ front end is too 'busy'; just my .02 ; some people like that, I prefer a more cleaned up look......the current lines seem reminiscent of-well Lamborghini Countace like lines---I don't know-I just don't care for it...

Last edited:

Latest posts