• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lovely Day at Reiter Trails.

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Got up this morning to go play in the snow at Reiter. On my way to the rock garden, ran into some Stump Jumpers that were clearing the trees out of the road by the second sign. :beer: to those guys. They were working thier asses off, so I hopped in and lent a hand. Stealthrunner and his crew came up from behind and helped out as well, and we got the road cleared in a jiffy.

Once that was done the chaos ensued. There was a Bronco II group playing in the rock garden too, which was a sloppy mess. Even the easy lines were hard due to the snow.

Last edited:
Just Playing
dsc02820oo3.jpg

It was great, every time someone nudged a tree, it would knock all the snow off of it, making mini blizzards everywhere.
dsc02827jv9.jpg

Here are a few shots of proof that we all don't just webwheel.

dsc02829aa3.jpg

dsc02837nv8.jpg

Couple of the BII guys

dsc02833fq4.jpg

dsc02831bf3.jpg

Are we having fun yet?

dsc02818az3.jpg

This poor guy with his stock BII. He wailed on it for a while. This picture was taken moments after he smashed his headlight on the stump to the right. That rig came there under it's own power and left on a strap.
dsc02834hl7.jpg

Tops are good things. Make sure you have one in the snow.

dsc02830nk3.jpg

Proof that Tom Tom is hardcore.

dsc02858db2.jpg

And just for the record, this is the last pic taken before FiFo tore the front end off of his XJ. Just wait for this weeks "caption this" for the Fotos.

dsc02838ok1.jpg

After we played in the rock garden for a while, we wheeled sac-up. Ran all the "hard lines" some successful. It was fun to run that trail in the snow cause the ground was frozen so you either had maximum traction or none at all.

We spent about 15 minutes winching some deadfall out of the way and used it to block a bypass. Then we headed to Tom Toms for some cold beers around the woodstove.

A good day. Got some wheelin in and some work done.

Last edited:
It's funny... I was just watching the 4LO dvd the other night and marvelled at how Sam's jeep at one point actually had sheet metal that resembled a YJ... :haha:

cool pics, looks FUN! :cool:
Good lookin rigs. So for those who don't know, whose rig is whose in those pics?

dr drae said:
cool pics, looks FUN! :cool:
Good lookin rigs. So for those who don't know, whose rig is whose in those pics?
thats myn in the first pic, then the feller with the blue caged toyota thingy is well he goes by a few names ether red, red beard, grizly adoms, or the plan chris, then thers sam the man in the red kinda YJ thats all i know. the other guys were new to me.

tclong said:
Is this on sacup? Is there a bypass on the right side of that stump that you can't see in the video?

Yeah on Sac-up. That is more towards the beginning of the trail. The bypass is on the LEFT.