• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lower Sycamore AZ

Trails

How close are these trails to the West side of the valley? Im coming down tommorow and spend a couple weeks lookina at houses in Goodyear and Surprise, im gonna like being able to wheel again!

How close are these trails to the West side of the valley? Im coming down tommorow and spend a couple weeks lookina at houses in Goodyear and Surprise, im gonna like being able to wheel again!

I live in Peoria, which is not as far west at Surprise or Goodyear and it was 125

Re

Yea I will be there for just about 2 weeks, I'm not bringing anything to wheel. Coming down to look at homes and visit family in Surprise and apache junction.

Apache Junction is on the other side of the valley...

We lived in Glendale/Peoria area and if we stayed, AP was one of the places we were thinking about...

great pics..looks like a load of fun to be had ..i wish we could do that here..i love salmon but wish we could have all them gulies to crawl up...:awesomework:

Yea I will be there for just about 2 weeks, I'm not bringing anything to wheel. Coming down to look at homes and visit family in Surprise and apache junction.

Are 75 miles apart...... but AJ is alot closer to this trail.....

Apache Junction is on the other side of the valley...

We lived in Glendale/Peoria area and if we stayed, AP was one of the places we were thinking about...

AP?

great pics..looks like a load of fun to be had ..i wish we could do that here..i love salmon but wish we could have all them gulies to crawl up...:awesomework:

Thanks..... we are lucky that alot of washes are dry most of the time.... this wash stays wet most of the time but its runs underground alot too......

:cool: Awesome.

I spent a few days in Phoenix at the beginning of the month and had to drive to Yuma and back. It was all I could do not to turn the rental car up every dirt road that I passed. Next time I'm gonna plan a few extra days to do some exploring.

Those are some awesome pics! I need yo go down there and do some wheelin, my parents have a retirement place in Surprise, if they keep shutting chit down up here I may just have to haul my Cruiser down there. :redneck:

man i haven't seen anybody run squeeze in a long time! You couldn't even run it all the way through because of that big hole that was always too deep (obvously filled in now). That "optional" line is where i was coming down and broke both an inner and outter chromo at the same time.

good pics as always.

fyi, for the people who dont know how much water these washes see here is a comparison picture.
with no(little) water:
WHEELIN3-11B.jpg

when water is running
DSC03803.jpg

Looks like you'd be chest high in water. A flash flood would suck.

look closer at the rock on the right and the little < above the roofline of Sy's rig. Then look at the same pic with the water flowing.

i bet its over your head.

That doesn't even look like the same spot...

I'll take your word for it... But really, it doesn't look like the same spot...

Got any more pics of it???

look at the rock right above the drivers front fender. its the same spot just a slightly differant angle