• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LQ9 pedal assembly and Controller

Diamond B

As the subject says, looking for pedal assembly and throttle actuator controller compatible with an '04 Cadillac Escalade LQ9. My motor and trans did not come with one when purchased. Prefer a takeoff versus buying new. Any leads or offers appreciated. Thanks,

Is the throttle actuator control module not the same for several different engines? I just had to put one on my truck (2006 2500HD with 6.0l gasser LQ4), and my dad pulled one off of a wrecked truck where he works (body shop), and I'm 90% sure he said it came off a half ton 5.3L truck. Works fine, regardless. So maybe you will have several more options to find one if that is true?

I think you may be correct but I haven't had good luck cross referencing the part number to compatible motors. I think any pedal, harness, and TAC from Gen III LS would work but not positive since I have seen a break between '02 and '03 on just the TAC.

Found one on Ebay same year and model as engine donor vehicle. For what its worth, it was listed as compatible with 03-06 LX series.