• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ls engine tuning in GA

Re: Re: Ls engine tuning in GA

xjcrawler said:
He is the ultimate Web Racer!!!! Never even finished a race and hasn't been in one for like what 2-3 years?? :wtflol: :gay: :gtfo:
I believe he's in love with the idea of racing but I'm guessing his "bad to the bones" motor will never race. Probably never be put in a buggy unless he sells it.

John

pholmann said:
Is there some back story here. Why did this turn so slap fest so fast?
I'm curious as well :****:

I've seen Mortalis mention he has a racers account and what not, but never really knew what that was about :dunno:

Re: Re: Ls engine tuning in GA

MoparMan said:

I've seen Mortalis mention he has a racers account and what not, but never really knew what that was about :dunno:

The race account was in regards to Jackson Motorsports removing red and blue labels off their site. The only reason I mentioned is due to the fact that I checked my account and then logged out and check for those tires. Since non racer accounts can be created, I had mentioned mine was a race account to mitigate any suspension that they had pulled these tires from the general public. Nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Molly Hatchet said:
I asked the dude at DTS who does his Dyno tuning on his race trucks and he mentioned some hot shot dude in the drag world that tunes. Says he's famous bla bla bla. Something Walden. Says he tunes everything. I wrote his number down if I find it I'll hit ya up. So much drama in the LBC :dunno:

I believe you are referring to Lamar walden.

pholmann said:
Is there some back story here. Why did this turn so slap fest so fast?

MoparMan said:

It seems like almost every time there is mention of racing or engines, Mortalis posts up about his buggy or engine like he is a diehard racer. But in reality he doesn't even have a completed buggy. He has never even finished a race when he raced his Jeep because it broke every time, sometimes just during a practice run. Go back and read some of his previous posts and you will see why he is not a web wheeler but the ultimate "Web Racer". :****:

He is good at telling you what he did and what you should do. But never finishing his " Race Car ".

Re:

He reads pirate then tells seasoned racers what they need to do like he's done it. Talks a big talk about racing like he is the best in the world and knows everything. When in reality knows nothing.

I know nothing as well but I don't pretend to know something.

John

Dudes name is Rob Walden in Doraville, Ga 770-449-0315. Supposedly he can tune a goat to win a Winston Cup race. IDK though I never used him. All my **** is junk.

Badride said:
I am looking for a tuner in Georgia. Engine dyno would be best. :woot:

Whatever happens, can you please follow up with what you did / where you went and your experience? Engine dyno tuners are hard to find.

patooyee said:
Whatever happens, can you please follow up with what you did / where you went and your experience? Engine dyno tuners are hard to find.

Looking like it.....

Molly Hatchet said:
Dudes name is Rob Walden in Doraville, Ga 770-449-0315. Supposedly he can tune a goat to win a Winston Cup race. IDK though I never used him. All my **** is junk.
I`ve heard good things about them as well.