• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ls wiring and computer

Jims performance has treated me right more times than 1, even trouble shot for me on a sunday evening.

I've had a couple good experiences with wait4me, then 2 fairly bad ones as well as a friend of mine having a nightmare with them

Speartech was good but expensive.
Kelly

I've used Jims twice. Once was a thin job, the other was a rework of a harness my driveshaft decided it wanted to eat and dewire EVERYTHING!!!
Both times shipped on Monday, and had them back by Friday. :eek: All labeled and nice.

Now I understand the LS harness, and where evething needs to go. I'm still going to use Jims but give him measurements on everything. That way I dont have piles of slack in some areas, or have to splice wire into others to fix it nicely to the chassis.

I have sent several harnesses to Jims and the guy is just outstanding to deal with! I've had some issues with other parts and he helped me troubleshoot them even on a Sunday. My vote is for Jims Performance! :woot: :woot:

I have also heard great things about Jim's. I did my own harness for my 5.3, but I have splices and loose long wires bundled up, which is a PITA to hide. when I decide to put my motor in a buggy, I will probably have him re-wire it/label it, so it is clean and uncluttered.

Brian