• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Lynn Johnson Auto Collision Repair, LLC (205) 678-3784

P

If its free, its P
Joe Hartz, one of the Members here at Hardline Crawlers runs a body shop in Chelsea

I know he has done work for more than a couple folks around here and I havent heard a bad word one. If you or someone you know
needs some body work, paint or repair give him a shout !!

He painted my tailgate and my chevy emblem in the front at Kelly's urging. Does great work and he is more than fair on price.

Plus if you go up there you can check out the Hardline Custom Chassis I built him ;D

:D

i am also a dealer for advance adapters that includes atlas

Man Im going to start pointing folks your way for aftermarket bumper installation if your interested. Ive gotten 2 calls this week and it just struck me that it may be something youd be interested in taking on. Let me know if you are.

This is off topic, but i got 2 good friends that live in chelsae. told them that gonna have to come down there wheeling when i get the buggy done!!!

I had Joe re-clear coat my side skins and it came out great. I would recomend him all day. I got some more work for him soon. thumb.gif

Joe painted the bumber on my Accura TL after my dumb ass backed into a wall. It looked brand new when I got it back. He will shoot you straight. He told me a price and it was actually the same price when I picked it up.