• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired M&M carrier bearing

Re: WOD carrier bearing

If they still are not making them, Im pretty sure when I was looking Scott Morris (Sunfire) said he could make one, Branik makes one, and PJ from M&M makes one I think.

Craig_c said:
If they still are not making them, Im pretty sure when I was looking Scott Morris (Sunfire) said he could make one, Branik makes one, and PJ from M&M makes one I think.
Is WOD not making them?

Craig_c said:
Thanks I just did some searching and the one I'm looking for is from M&M I don't know why I put WOD when I first started the thread. I edited the first post to correct my mistake.
Thanks

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Thanks I just did some searching and the one I'm looking for is from M&M I don't know why I put WOD when I first started the thread. I edited the first post to correct my mistake.
Thanks

No problem. When I called (a year and half ago though) WOD was not. Alltech had quit too. After talking with Wayne from Alltech and Scott Morris at Sunfire they both told me I didn't need one of those style. I don't remember what driveshaft angle they said it was needed at, but it was quite a bit more than what I had, so a cheaper (but high quality) pillow block style worked for me.

I've got a WOD double yoke carrier bearing I'd consider selling. If you're interested, PM me.