TBItoy said:
Dumber than usual?
They are pretty bad...
e3177eec976946ff2a042a4686aae7fe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So much for mr America supporting India lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5BrothersFabrication said:
I would rock the fawk outta one because that's what Rick Pewe would do.

X2

Dumb little diesel Jeep. I'd never buy one, but I'd like to putt putt around blackhouse for a weekend in one.

Just got back from their factory. Dumb ass me poked a hole in my radiator when I was working on the electric fans. None of the radiator shops around here would even touch it (I think because it is aluminum). An it was just a small pin hole.
Call my buddies that work their and they said they thought they could fix it. One of them stop by the house on his way home and picked it up.
They had their welder fix it up this morning. It was done by 7:30am.
When I went to pick it up they gave a quick tour. Pretty neat set up they got. I didn't realize they were made right there in Auburn Hills Michigan. I thought it was just and RD shop.
Seen some of the things he is working on. They even built one with and LS in it sitting on tons.
He is working on putting some custom 9" in one now.
So now we good to go to head down to Busted Knuckles for their Jeep Journey event this weekend.

Badass !

What auto manufacturer will give you a tour of their facility in the USA ?

That awesome I love that little thing !

Bebop said:
Badass !

Yea they wouldn't let me take any picture's of the one with the LS. But it was stretched, on tons and 42s.

jeeppoor said:
Just got back from their factory. Dumb ass me poked a hole in my radiator when I was working on the electric fans. None of the radiator shops around here would even touch it (I think because it is aluminum). An it was just a small pin hole.
Call my buddies that work their and they said they thought they could fix it. One of them stop by the house on his way home and picked it up.
They had their welder fix it up this morning. It was done by 7:30am.
When I went to pick it up they gave a quick tour. Pretty neat set up they got. I didn't realize they were made right there in Auburn Hills Michigan. I thought it was just and RD shop.
Seen some of the things he is working on. They even built one with and LS in it sitting on tons.
He is working on putting some custom 9" in one now.
So now we good to go to head down to Busted Knuckles for their Jeep Journey event this weekend.

The Roxor with LS and tons sounds quiet awesome!

Bebop said:
Badass !

The Corvette plant in Bowling Green allows tours of the manufacturing plant during the week, but requires closed toe shoes and no pictures.

Bebop said:
Badass !

I've toured the BMW plant in Greenville, SC and the Volvo truck plant in Dublin, VA.

When was the Dublin one, I work there ?

I meant that no manufacturer will randomly let you drop by and tour the place like that. Usually they grant you entry if it's work related or a planned tour with a schedule (corvette).

Re: Re: Mahindra Roxor

You build Vulva trucks?
Bebop said:
When was the Dublin one, I work there ?

I meant that no manufacturer will randomly let you drop by and tour the place like that. Usually they grant you entry if it's work related or a planned tour with a schedule (corvette).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That's awesome that you work there. I really enjoyed that tour, it was probably 15ish years ago when I was there though. I toured it and the BMW plant with a group of other students from the Manufacturing Department my 1st go round in technical school.

I also used to drive by it several weekends every fall driving to Blacksburg to watch football games.

I'm an Industrial Engineer in the Paint Shop over there. It's neat to see the whole operation, I agree. And it's still expanding !
But as far as visits, we were told not to invite anyone unless business reasons and mngr approved. Also, we just have anew policy for visitors which makes it a real pain to get anyone access.

Here is the Roxor Jesse Haines built for SEMA and will be racing in the Ultra4 4600 Stock Class at King of the Hammers 2019.

Has portal axles and leaf springs all around. Video I watched of it the other day, said that with some tuning they hoped to get 120ish wheel horsepressures out of it.