• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Manastash Ridge

1982cj7

We went up this weekend to check out our adopt-a-trails before Jamboree and put up new signs.

What much of the trails above Shoestring lake look like.

One of our signs survived.

The new ones, still have to do trail names and numbers.

Only 2 rigs could make this weekend.

Ron putting up the lower Rock Garden sign.

Then Ron broke his drag link, anyone got a welder, nope, plan B.

Modifing the jack handle.

Hey look it is going back together, Ron was able to run the rest of the loop and back to his trailer without further incedent. We did drill a hole through the handle and tie rod end at the pitman arm and put a bolt through it.

A little trail clearing.

Ron making short work of the post hole for the upper String Trail sign.

Permenant post, maybe.

The wild animals are coming back, seem to be smaller though. :haha:

One of our posts from Home Depot broke in half when we dropped it on the ground so the next sign has to wait for next time. Thanks to Ron and Kellee for their help.

On sunday we ran with the Hurtin Units from Moses lake for a little while and they wanted to clear the snow drift at Quartz mountain.

They made short work of the 40-50 yards of drift.
rick
4x4xnortwest

DSCN0209-M.jpg

Saw your broken post up there this week! :haha: Good job on the sign! That whole area is kinda eery when driving thru...Worst of it was, Marty T broke a rear leaf in the middle of the burnt part of Rocky Saddle---ended up welding his leaf out there to get him out...

Trail looked great. Thanks. And thanks Kevin for welding my spring. It got me out and I was still able to go 55 mph back to camp :)

Couple broken rigs on Rocky saddle this year. I had a TJ quit just past the burned area that we had to leave overnight and then tow out the next day...That was a bitch driving a dead rig out.