• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 17 Wednesday

boxboy

can I be your friend...
anyone want to do a short notice run tomorrow? Walker? Evens? Elbe?

If I was to pick I would go to Walker Valley for the day.

anyone?

I would love to go to evans, but I dont think you would want to trail along with me. I went to evans on saturday and was only able to run upper and lower 311 and the lower part of 520. The rest was to icey for my cj-7 open front and rear:D

i was up there sun, we started about 3 and there was about 7in on lower 520 but it was melting fast, we ran lower 311 upper 311, lower 520 and 197 as long as you have a locker you should be fine, call me if you, i have nothing going on #253 327-0494

i have a tj long arms, 35 mtr and a rear locker

Nice to hear there are some mid-week wheelers here!:awesomework: with my work schedule i have week days would be tits for me:cheer: however i'm working:booo:

I dont like walker in the middle of the week i got a bunch of stuff stolen out of my truck up there in the middle of the week a few years back

well you all missed out on a great day to go wheel and I didn't think about you guys once :kissmyass: :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Here I was playing around with my camera not sure how I filmed side ways:rolleyes:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeD_77IkNWY[/YT]

Hey Rick I went an checked out that other pit, it is all cleared out now but other then one little vert, that you need to jump off the top of on the way up or you belly out, there is nothing good to wheel on. But it was fun to air out the jeep a little :redneck:

Last edited:
Hey Rick I went an checked out that other pit, it is all cleared out now but other then one little vert, that you need to jump off the top of on the way up or you belly out, there is nothing good to wheel on. But it was fun to air out the jeep a little :redneck:

The pit that had the equipment in it?
:cool: Thanks.