• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 20th Reiter Work Party

Eric

March work party
Here we go again. I met with David Way and we are starting to put a work party for the 20th of March
This will be in the area of the road that leads out to May creek. Major work on the restoration of trails that are located in that area
David and I are working out the details of what is needed, But more of the same for the people that have been here in the past. I will post more as all of the details get worked out
Just wanted to let everyone know

Get it on your calender folks, last time was a small turn out for the wheeling community. Looks like more logs to drag.

I am guessing that rigs with winches and people with gloves and chain saws will be needed at this one.

I should be able to make it be a good chance to use the new winch :cool: try and pile some buddys in the xj too. See you guys there!!!

I gotta work that Sat, but I did post the link on our website...Hoping to get a couple RRR's on board, or even Whatcom Co locals down to lend a hand!:awesomework:

Money Mark, you and hwcurtice are going to have to team up and carry the little load I would do, as I will be in Hawaii on March 20th, but I promise to think of you guys out on the work party. :fawkdancesmiley:

I will be on Kauai and I see a map with lots of 4x4 trails/roads listed, so I will rent a Jeep while I am there, but no work parties that I know of to join. :awesomework:

There will be more walking and less driving/winching at this work party from what David had talked to me and Charlie about on Monday. We need to walk most of the area and grab whatever brush/debris we can and also plant some ferns and such. There will be a need for a couple of rigs with winches. We could also use a truckbed to put transplants into and drive them along the road to May creek to dispurse them to the ground crew.

Just a bump its already stuck at the top. This is getting closer and I hope that more information comes up soon.

We could also use a truckbed to put transplants into and drive them along the road to May creek to dispurse them to the ground crew.

I can volunteer my truck up for that. . . Dont really care how beat it gets if at all.

Ill be bringing the GF up with me and Im sure she will get dirty herself:awesomework:

what hours do you typically work these days? I have been wanting to make it out to help for a while now.

9am to 330 or so. If you cant stay for the whole time thats cool.

Any help is apreciated. The hours you log on the sign in sheet gets turned into funding.

I was talking to Rick this weekend and this work party is cancled. He was saying that they are going to get together and get some Team leaders orginized so more then one place can be worked on at once.

Work Party is canceled.

WOW what a goatfawk. :haha: Maybe next time wait for DNR to release the info since it is THEIR say as to when/where/how these things happen.

WOW what a goatfawk. :haha: Maybe next time wait for DNR to release the info since it is THEIR say as to when/where/how these things happen.

Elaborate please.

Did a do-gooder over step their bounds? Did the Man get in the way? Any Greenies involved?

:corn: