• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 24th. Reiter open house hosted by the Timber Tamers

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Sunday March 24th the Timber Tamers will be hosting an open house at the new 4x4 trail at Reiter ORV area.

We will have lunch available (burgers and hot dogs) donations will be graciously accepted.

We will also have an Education booth set up to let folks know what is going on with our local ORV areas.

Hope to see you there.

If you have any questions, please ask in this thread or PM ME.

should be able to be there on sat the 23rd or sunday the 24th. I will try to drag some of the club up there with me.

the 24th is the scheduled playday according to the dnr website,not the 23rd

Last edited:
Pretty sure they are serving this as posted above by karl in the origninal post

"We will have lunch available (burgers and hot dogs) donations will be graciously accepted."

:fawkdancesmiley:

Is it Sat the 23rd or Sun the 24th?
Sat Mar 24th would be 2020 I believe and may be appropriate for the reopening of Reiter.:flipoff:

Call me optomistic.

So I finally got my first rig together and wanna test it out, would reiter be a good place or what parks/systems are beginner friendly. Im completely new to actual wheeling and am also located in north Seattle.

So I finally got my first rig together and wanna test it out, would reiter be a good place or what parks/systems are beginner friendly. Im completely new to actual wheeling and am also located in north Seattle.

Reiter (and specifically this posted trip) will be perfect for you. Actually, this (you) is what New-Reiter was made for. Beginner's needing rope showing.:awesomework:

What do you have?
How's it built ( specs)

But yes the 24th would be a good day for a beginner. Lots of experience will be there to make sure that you have a good time. You would learn a lot if nothing else:awesomework:

I have seen stock yj's go through just fine. I would expect some body rubbing ..... some idiot threw a bunch of big boulders on the trail. :awesomework:

I built the red s10 a couple months ago, stock gm7.5 rear Dana 30 front auburn limited slip in the rear open front on 36in tsls. I've got some pretty heavy duty sliders on it too.
Edit. On ranger rear leafs in the front.

I built the red s10 a couple months ago, stock gm7.5 rear Dana 30 front auburn limited slip in the rear open front on 36in tsls. I've got some pretty heavy duty sliders on it too.
Edit. On ranger rear leafs in the front.

You will have no problem