• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March of Dimes Ride: August 15-17 Morris Mountain

TwinStick

It's finally arrived, the 3rd annual March of Dimes Ride. As you all know, for the past couple of years we have been able to raise $10,000 each year. Hopefully this year will be even better. Lots of vendors have graciously come forth to donate, time, parts, and money to help make this year the best ever. As many of you know, Gary Davila tragically lost his one week old daughter, Raquel, after a week long battle with kidney failure. Please help us come together to celebrate young Raquel's life, and help us raise money to such a great organization like the March of Dimes.

Ride Info:
When: August 15-17
Where: Morris Mountain

At 2:00pm on Saturday there will be a XRRA style competition through the Gauntlet. There will be 2 classes 37-down, and 38-up. The entry fee is $10, with 50% of the total donated to the March of Dimes, and 50% to the winner of each class.
Following the competition will be a raffle with many big name vendors contributing to this great cause. Dinner will follow the raffle. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Thank you for your support, Clayton.

NewPicture-1.jpg

Thanks man. I'm hoping to drum up a lot of interest for this ride. It's been a blast the past couple of years, hopefully this year will be the same.

This ride will possibly the maiden voyage for my new rig. I hope to make it. It would be cool if some of the Alabama peeps could come , but I dought they could hang with the georgia boys. ::)

4 or 5 of us will be out campin and showing our support........plus testing new buggy.....if i get it together...

onealdodge said:
4 or 5 of us will be out campin and showing our support........plus testing new buggy.....if i get it together...

Hell yeah, Love to see new buggies being beat on ;D

Damn 4 wheelin addiction is kicking in.... Im thinking pretty hard about going to this just to hang out, support the park and cause, play around in the buggy.

:-X Be cool to take HB along for a day trip

Heck yeah man!Cruise on down.The rain we had earlier this week should make it nice.(Not too dusty).