• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MATRIX Buggy Build....

looking good . bring it up to Canada end of next month

This summer for sure! Next month will Definitly be pushing it, I'm taking my time making sure not to take any shortcuts. I've only heard good things about bc, I cant wait to find out for myself :awesomework:

Rig is looking really good man... Keep it up.

I was at the powder coater today and they said they do sprint car chassis for $175. I told the gal that our chassis are a bit wider but for the most part the same. She said probably around $200 then. Then 20% off that!

Rig is looking really good man... Keep it up.

I was at the powder coater today and they said they do sprint car chassis for $175. I told the gal that our chassis are a bit wider but for the most part the same. She said probably around $200 then. Then 20% off that!

Nice! What's the name of the coater?

Pictures and updates are coming. I'm on the home stretch and should have it fired and doing Tue neighborhood prowl by the end of this weekend. I'll be picking up a fj40 this weekend to supply a title. So info on that soon as well.

Pictures and updates are coming. I'm on the home stretch and should have it fired and doing Tue neighborhood prowl by the end of this weekend. I'll be picking up a fj40 this weekend to supply a title. So info on that soon as well.

If the hood and grill are in good shape I would be interested.Let me know.Build looks good by the way.:cool:

5-29.jpg

5-29-1.jpg

5-29-2.jpg

5-29-3.jpg

5-29-4.jpg

5-29-5.jpg

5-29-6.jpg

5-29-7.jpg

5-29-8.jpg

As it sits right now its almost ready to fire, Im waiting on a couple of fittings for the fuel system. I need to add some oil and charge the shocks and rebuild my CV on the rear driveline. Ill also be building a 1/8" alluminum roof.

I remember when mine was all new and perdy. That said, I cannot wait to see that thing on its lid.:D

You should see it with the skins on, way too perdy! Itll be on its lid in no time! Its whole life its been carefully taken care of in the garage, itll learn its true purpose soon enough while it gets the **** beat out of it in the woods :beer:

You should see it with the skins on, way too perdy! Itll be on its lid in no time! Its whole life its been carefully taken care of in the garage, itll learn its true purpose soon enough while it gets the **** beat out of it in the woods :beer:

You'll probably need to get it out into the rocks to really beat the **** out of it :fawkdancesmiley:

Engine runs, sounds like a monster truck. Spent some time getting all of the air out of the coolant system and charged my shocks. Its now sitting on rubber and that much closer to driving down the road :awesomework: