• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matrix Vid's

Not Jobless

Mr Funbags
You guys should seen Brad smoke the po-po,standing on the side of the road,in Yucca Valley...that was funny:redneck:

BOT: So that tree that everyone keeps hitting, on the pass side ,had HORNETS in it!!

SCARIEST PART OF THE TRAIL!! They were mostly black and the size of small hummingbirds.....I was ****in scared of those to the point of almost taking the bypass...........no ****

edit: and the loud voice you here in the back ground is Craig Zellar,BZ's older brother,great guy and non stop commedic relief.He is also driving the moon buggy that has a broken ARB so it's only three wheel drive.....he pretty much drove everything we did

Last edited:
Glad you got em up here Brad, they came out alright. But I was watching outside the camera too much. :looser:

What I didn't get was Barry's stunt. that was funny ****. but that was before I figured out how to video tape on Brads camera. Barry got 2 trees, the one in Brads vid and after he did his twirl around that one, he t-bone another, never let off the gas til just before the other tree......One of those "you had to be there" moments.