• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matt O's Ultra4 Buggy - EOR Racing #4462

For the money and mode in it you cannot beat it. The dyno tune is what made the most difference. At KOH I had tons of people ask me what motor was that. The way it sounds and performs puts a smile on my face.

awesome write up on your rig although the line about overheating problems made me nervous seeing how I bought your old motor.

mikebrsa said:
awesome write up on your rig although the line about overheating problems made me nervous seeing how I bought your old motor.
overheating with his fan wired backwards. As long as they slowed down and went 15 mph they got it to stay cool. I doubt they ever got it over low 200's as Matt is cautious

Yeah some the story has some incorrect data in it, they usually do.

Oh well, need some help with my accessory drive. My buddy Adam Ragland helped make some brackets, but the tensioner is up high and too far away from the crank, so the belt is slipping and we need to re-design it all. I think Kelly may have a solution that works, he just needs some time to send me the parts.

The buggy has been getting a lot of press in the last few weeks. Check out the latest issue of CRAWL for a 7 page feature on the buggy. It has some cool pics from Gray Rock after the big ice/snow storm. Tub Rock wide open with a sheet of ice on it was fun!

Also the SMORR Qualifier from last year just aired on SPEED TV a few weeks back. There was a lot of footage of the buggy and it was used as the backdrop for the Herculiner add after each commercial break. Pretty cool!

I hope to fun a few races this year, but having a toddler and another on the way doesn't leave much time for racing! Hoping to get qualified for KOH one more time and finally make a good, clean run.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Found another pre-race pic on Pirate:
Picture120.jpg

Thanks for posting, buggy looks a good bit different now. BTF got me setup with a glass hood/grill and aluminum cowl. They added some tubework to better protect the new body also. I will get some pics up soon.

Hopefully I can actually make some rides/races this year. My wife being on bedrest for weeks/months in the hospital, and me being essentially a single dad is making life really hard at the moment!

Latest posts