• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

May 31st Race at Biscuit Mountain

MattB

every tool box needs raisin wipes!
We will be hosting a race through the hills of Herron Holler. Each competitor will make two timed laps through the course. Top three total times will win. The hills will be easy enough for buggies, rzrs and crawlers to climb. well except for maybe the last one!

Attachments

• 10177242_439816326121177_8339427547566422687_n.jpg
    10177242_439816326121177_8339427547566422687_n.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 111
Sucks I gotta work. This is a good young park with ALOT of potential! :****:

Yea nice park I've been there twice they have some badass hills. I haven't seen it yet but have one hill that was a bounty hill last year my friends told me its so bad no one would even try it they said it was a good to kill yourself on but I would like to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is going to be a lot of fun. Competitors will have a choice towards the end of the course to attempt "Double Trouble" to shorten their course time or continue through a longer route. It's going to take some strategy and driving skills to win. The entire course can be made with a mildly built rig so don't be afraid to compete. thumb.gif

muddinmetal said:
Who has some pics of this place?
I got some videos from march 29 hill climb comps on YouTube under my channel Jeff glass it's only two different hills but they have some long steep hills. Look for one with chaindrive that other hill in the same valley with a big rock ledge at the top nobody has made it over yet

Every time I've been there its around $20 for driver and rig
$5 for a passenger

Guess Im going to this since its 5 minutes from the shop.

This place has lots of big hills in a small package. If it could host a big event people could really see the potential it has.