Votes: 10 10.3%
  • McGregor KO

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
That is one crooked ref. Go back and watch how he kept making sure he was on the side mcgregor had to move to. And he saved Floyd on the start of that last round. If Connor did nothing illegal why did he pull him off of Floyd and give him a talking to, for one reason. Just to give him a chance to recover from that body shot. But I am surprised that Connor didn't throw more heat on his punches. Good fight tho. Pretty entertaining. And can you imagine waking up in the morning thinking that you could buy anything you wanted, holy **** that would be great

b4fda69dce79e22518303b515d13725f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I gotta say it was a way better fight than I was expecting.

Also. I thought Mayweather's post fight interview was top notch. He didn't make me want to try to punch him in the face.

Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

scjustin said:
b4fda69dce79e22518303b515d13725f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said yeah he wearing that fawkin mask because he 'bout to rob us on this fight.

No doubt, Mayweather was playing possum acting tired in 4th and 5th rounds. Then come out with the heat. Connor gassed, but that was some major bullshit stoppage if I've ever seen it. This is why boxing is gayer than Olympic curling.

Post fight entertainment hahahaha man I'm dronk.

ae765d3cb50baf173d0534523d823f69.jpg
255bd75891133a8f9c9b2137cc1b3b0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

All them damn roll tide pictures hanging up lol just dont do **** for me. Lol. It's a sweet shop though, 30x40x12 with 12' wide lean to. One 12x10 door. He now says he wished he had built it sideways instead of longways (40 wide x 30 deep), with more doors. I tend to agree.

Watched the fight on one of them kodi boxes, for free....then he switched it to some channel that is a live stream of the dressing room and the stage at some strip club haha buncha sluts

Re:

Idk, wwe is staged, I think he may land in hot water over this. One of the fighters he fooked up is supposed to fight Saturday night.

I sure would like to watch that fight sat night, Rose vs Joanna and Khabib vs Holloway. Gonna be two good fights, but dont want to pay just to watch those two.

Hope Rose fooks Joanna up. Then I wish they'd scissor afterwards. :****:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
dont want to pay just to watch those two.

****, dude I wish you lived closer, I'd split it with ya. The last couple times I ordered UFC fights, the guys that were supposed to split it said, "****, I forgot to bring cash" and "oh, I didn't hear the part about splitting it".