• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. day weekend vids at choccolocco

80toyota

Here is a few vids I got Sat. The rain pretty much hurt the whole weekend so not a whole lot of action except for TC ,Hotrod and jojo's family. TC did not waste any time gettin in the throttle , Mike George bent a link tab causing the driveshaft to rub and had problems with the tranny , Hotrod beat on his rig and nearly sold it , I'm pretty sure the guy from petersons offroad got some good pics and covered with dirt from tires that used to be boggers but are now called axle killers :****:
Tim Cameron on violater at choccolocco breaking a longfield

JoJo on boatramp at choccolocco

Ethan(16 years old ) on boatramp at choccolocco

Bebo on boatramp at choccolocco

Hotrod on boatramp at choccolocco

I had fun even in the rain maybe next time it won't rain on us and we can ride more. Nice videos and bebo is actually bobby or pepaw. Its all good though :woot: :dblthumb:

jojo said:
I had fun even in the rain maybe next time it won't rain on us and we can ride more. Nice videos and bebo is actually bobby or pepaw. Its all good though :woot: :dblthumb:

Sorry about that , was in a hurry this morning. Thank yall for coming !!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ATTENDING :) :spin:

Great weekend even though the bottom of the sky fell out!!! It definatly rained!!!! :****:

I had ball all weekend and met a lot of nice folks. :)

There was some bad ass buggys there this weekend!!! :driving: :driving: :driving:

Lot of action on the VIOLATER :****: loller.gif some even got violated!!!!!!!!!!! skully

The bad weather prevented the race on the BACKSIDE hill but we will try to have another one on a different ride. :'(

Might have to make a BOUNTY on VIOLATER!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :drinkers:

The bathrooms and showers are nice. Trey and crew did a good job. Nothing like a good shower to get all the mud off after a monsoon. :dblthumb: