• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Weekend...

motocross? or scrambles? ....I hit the motocross track every now and then...I ride the before the hill class..or the JR class

Motocross:awesomework:, Old washed up supercross rider buddy of mine has been trying to get me to race for like 2 years and i think im going to give it a shot a few times this year and see what happens:awesomework:

Me too!!!:haha:

:redneck::redneck::redneck:

Motocross:awesomework:, Old washed up supercross rider buddy of mine has been trying to get me to race for like 2 years and i think im going to give it a shot a few times this year and see what happens:awesomework:

:redneck::redneck::redneck:

whats your buddys name?..... I have been racing for about 15 years...not so much in the last 5 years though.... I have to go to work now and cant be hurt

naa don't know him... I'm down to go ride a motocross track whenever... in a few week we are going over to TOES motocross park... they have 4 tracks.... have you been there?

naa don't know him... I'm down to go ride a motocross track whenever... in a few week we are going over to TOES motocross park... they have 4 tracks.... have you been there?

Hes been racing since he was like 5 hahaha (hes 33 now)

Yep been there couple years ago, got cleaned out in a corner by some guy in the first 15 minutes broke a clutch lever, fixed that and proceeded to come up short on a double double section and face planted and got a minor concussion, called it quits after that for the day:haha:

Been out at PR the last 2 weekends in a row, spent like almost 3 hours cleaning my bike from yesterday

Headed to moses this weekend for 3 days:awesomework:

Glamis for memorial day :awesomework:

Why are you a ****....really.....why..............:rolleyes: :flipoff:

J/K......I'll be happy to just wheel:011:

your Cuz Brian is a PIMP......he probably thinks I'm dumber than a bag of hammers but I don't care.....he helped me alot:redneck::beer:

Why are you a ****....really.....why..............:rolleyes: :flipoff:

J/K......I'll be happy to just wheel:011:

your Cuz Brian is a PIMP......he probably thinks I'm dumber than a bag of hammers but I don't care.....he helped me alot:redneck::beer:

he knows his stuff , he sold his rig saturday

Fixed it for ya.

LOL! Just kidding!:D

Woah hey now I didn't know it was that kind of party!!!
What kind of beer do you drink? I have the feeling a extra case or two will be in order.
I'm stoked for Memorial weekend, I'm even trying to talk Stephanie into going with me. Gawd would somebody help that woman with her jeep she is HOPELESS!!

Gawd would somebody help that woman with her jeep she is HOPELESS!![/QUOTE]

maybe
depends on what she looks like:D

Last edited: