• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial weekend plans?

I was the guy in the orange cj7 that pulled up while you guys were loading the old monster garage bronco. You guys were in a hurry to get back and fab something up.

yeah, a tow bar to drag my junk out of the woods before anyone went up and rubbed their nuts on it. Your jeep sounds very healthy, I do remember that.

yeah, a tow bar to drag my junk out of the woods before anyone went up and rubbed their nuts on it. Your jeep sounds very healthy, I do remember that.

Yep,you asked us not to touch it if we came across it. Which we did come across it,but wouldn't touch it! Karma's a bitch when it comes to that ****! !!!!!!!! Definitely a no no as far as I'm concerned. See ya there,I'm heading over thur morning.

Yep,you asked us not to touch it if we came across it. Which we did come across it,but wouldn't touch it! Karma's a bitch when it comes to that ****! !!!!!!!! Definitely a no no as far as I'm concerned. See ya there,I'm heading over thur morning.
better hurry....only a couple of spots left by the creek

Now that you mention it I do remember saying something like that. I apologize, it really sounds, in my mind right now, like an asshole thing to say. I was really stressed about leaving it unattended in the woods over night. I realize that none of you fellas were rolling in junk. You all had well put together rigs that required love and money. But you all have herd the story of the guy leaving his rig over night only to come and find it stripped and burned to the ground with bullet holes and all of that.

You were cool about it! Came real close myself to having leaving mine overnight. On my side in 5' snow with 2 broken beads. Dug it out with a cooler lid and a license plate. Took us 12 hrs to get back to the trailer, and we were only about 3 miles in. Unprepared for snow too, 65° sunny,jeans and a shirt. We ended up being popcicles!! Then too boot I get pulled over on the way down the mountain. Me and my buddy are basically in our underware,girlfriend passed out in the back seat. I'm 6' and skinny,my buddy looks like butter bean. You should have seen the troopers face when he saw us mostly naked with a sleeping chick in the back:haha: told him our nightmare and he said, you had enough trouble today,see ya and slow down.

better hurry....only a couple of spots left by the creek

Got one of the last spots on the creek. Had a blast, went and ran the 319 first thing Thursday afternoon. Left camp,sunny as could be,got to trailhead and a monsoon came over us, of course I left bikini top at camp. There was a river flowing down the trail. Wasn't to bad yet. Then a day of soaking in made it extremely snotty and slick,tires turned to slicks and made it very interesting. Basically played slip and slide all day :cheer: We ran most of the trails without issues. Billy goat gulch trail was a fun one to go up,have always come down it and decided to run it uphill, only one in our group to make it to the top! More skinny pedal.Then on sat we were coming down from the memorial and again a monsoon, made for a real pucker factor sliding down that trail!! All in all a real great time.

Anyone know what the snow situation is like going to van epps?

Almost made it to Gallagher 1 week ago. 2 feet at the top leftover. Van Epps usually takes a bit longer to melt out.

5_zps1kjwydqn.jpg

Looking across valley toward VE.

4_zpsngysz7ss.jpg

closed to wheeled vehicles till june 15 unless otherwise posted

Not the case. It's open

Camped just before scatter creek through the holiday weekend. Wheeled up through van epps, and mine to market but couldn't reach the top of Gallagher because of the snow.

Lotta people out this weekend

Cle Elum Ranger district is asking we turn around at the snow....

They opened early for us, least we could do...