• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Weekend Plans?

I agree, Crusher Ridge is a great place to ride, and the guys running it have really busted there ass to continually improve it. there are plenty of trails for every level and just find a new one and they will make it, should have a good crowd there Memorial day wkend from what I have heard, they also have a screen and projecter that will be showing the Rampage Jackson UFC fight on Saturday night, Serving BBQ plates this weekend as well :eat: should be a good weekend for everyone, one plus is the whole park is in the woods so the sun isn't a big issue either, :driving:

colewoRX crew unvailing tim camrons new rig ( fat girl goes to the moooooon) project name; MOONROVER AT CHOOCO LOCO MNT labor day hae alot of hard work and time in it hope everyone will come join us for some hardcore wheelin will post build thread on fri we are alot finishedddddd. :fish:

COLEWORX said:
colewoRX crew unvailing tim camrons new rig ( fat girl goes to the moooooon) project name; MOONROVER AT CHOOCO LOCO MNT labor day hae alot of hard work and time in it hope everyone will come join us for some hardcore wheelin will post build thread on fri we are alot finishedddddd. :fish:

Oh god, let the circus begin..

NutSwinger.jpg
they will be coming outta the wood work! :spin: :popcorn: :flipoff1:

COLEWORX said:

Brian,

Did you mean Memorial Day or was Labor day correct? If the buggy is almost done, don't make us wait until September! thumb.gif

Myself and a few more have been planning on Chocco. for a while now. I hope a few Aetna boys come through with plans on attending. Trey would love a good turnout, and ya'll won't believe the place when you see it. I plan on giving Violater a good spankin if Noah will let me borrow his 44's :driving:, and ya'll don't forget about the race!

There are 4 more holes at the top not counting yours. Since the woodsbuggy race dry creek is fun as hell flying up and the big tree at backside finally gave way. It didn't fall "right" in the way but it did make it a bit narrower. Park seems to change every weekend. Trey has the bath house up and running two bath rooms his and her with 2 showers cant forget the mountian fountian. Its gonna be fun for sure!!!

yes i mean mem . day sorry i was tired been in the shop about 15hrs a day for weeks . have 2 projects close to completion and the customers are beating war drums (ha ha)

hey JR there are several of us going to hale mnt saturday we would like to hook up with you so i myself could see more than the 2 trails i have been on allready.

machen4x4 said:
hey JR there are several of us going to hale mnt saturday we would like to hook up with you so i myself could see more than the 2 trails i have been on allready.

Just have BJ holler at me... I get off work at 7am Saturday and i will be on my way.

COLEWORX said:
Build Thread????? Or is it still a top secret project? :-X