• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Weekend

I will be hanging out at funny rocks Sat. doing a feeler run to see what it is like attempting to wheel with my 1year old little girl, I will be there with at least 1 other All Wheelers Off Road Club member

emmasigkg2.gif

So I dont know where I'm going yet. Naches is the plan so far but I really dont want to be tied up on a trail in a cluster fawk. But it would be fun to hang out with everyone.

there is going to be a bunch of us k5 guys on the 410/little nachies road area goin up on the 24th till the 29th 10 or so k5s and 15 or so other rigs

there is going to be a bunch of us k5 guys on the 410/little nachies road area goin up on the 24th till the 29th 10 or so k5s and 15 or so other rigs

Don't worry we'll have plenty of straps to squeeze you through the trees :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: j/k:corn:

Sweet. Though I love my ZJ I do enjoy watching those fullsize rigs blast through trails and bounce off trees. :haha:

So I dont know where I'm going yet. Naches is the plan so far but I really dont want to be tied up on a trail in a cluster fawk. But it would be fun to hang out with everyone.

Anybody hangin around here??? Reiter?

Either of you guys still interested in running around Reiter? I was planning to run Evans but my buddy's FJ40 wont be done in time. Thinking I may camp in Monroe and play at Reiter durring Sat/Sunday. But would like to know someone will be up there.

If I go I may have a couple followers, Toyota (35's, fully locked, dual cases), and SAS'd Pathfinder on 35's. Possibly a friend in a pre-samurai suzuki thing.

Latest posts