• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memphis area Hardline friends

candocantrell

Hey guys i posted a while back about moving to Memphis and was looking for advice on where to live. I really appreciate everyone who responded and all the replies were very helpful!

Long story short, I'm in Memphis now working for Barnhart Crane and Rigging!

Now I'm looking for like minded people to get to know. My network in Memphis is very small and I've been bored out of my mind. I'm 23 and need some buddies in the area. Can't drink another beer alone in my apartment. Help a brotha out (931)273-1636

Pic of my rig if anyone cares.. its a work in progress

I live in Paragould AR, it's about an hour away. I work at Nucor in blytheville, we have barnhart on site 24/7

zukimaster said:
We have a Nucor plant here in Ft Payne, Vulcraft

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Once my wife is done with school, I would like to transfer to there or Decatur. Just so I would be closer to parks

There are two Jeepin clubs around here. Mid South Jeeps and West Tenn Off Road. I'm sure there are some cool guys but a lot of dbags too. If you get desperate enough you can come hang out with my family one night. We are awesome til about 9:00 then we go to sleep ;D

I'm in Bartlett. I'd avoid midsouthjks and WTO if I were you. I dont drink but if you want to wheel or need/want help working on your rig hit me up. That rig of yours needs a trip to Clayton.