• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Metal fabrication equipment feeler

bradzuki

We have found a building and are actually going to grow with our new venture. Thanks to those who have supported us and we look forward to doing even more business in the future :dblthumb:

Everything is located outside of Knoxville, TN. Can negotiate a bit on price but only if you want more than one piece. Contact through thread or PM.

Bump for a good guy! Wish I had the spare cash iv been wanting to buy a plasma table

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

No need to sell anymore, we are now actually looking to BUY more equipment :dblthumb:

Re:

Def interested in the plasma. Was getting ready to order a new one. Can you get me some more pics and the specs on it? Interested in what kind of drivers and that sort of stuff. Also what type of torch height control? If it would be easier for you then you can call or text me at 606 585 2212. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

bradzuki said:
Due to the fact that my partner is an idiot and has gotten us kicked out of our rent free shop, I may need to liquidate some of our equipment. I am currently looking for another shop to move into but with our budget being zero, I'm not finding too much in our price range. :afro:

Full hydraulic Pro Tools 105HD tube bender. We put this together with a bunch of random parts and it works excellent! We do a lot of production runs of shock hoops, tube doors, bumpers, etc for a well known off-road company and some runs can have more than 500 bends. It has always worked flawlessly. Comes with 180 degree 1 1/2" die, 90 degree 1 3/4" die, 180 degree 2" die. Also has SWAG digital readout. $2,000

I am just curious if you are doing a lot of production runs, doors, shock hoops and bumpers for a well known off-road company how can you not afford to pay rent somewhere? Do you work for free also? Not trying to start crap just really interested on how that works?
:dunno:

Re:

Im still interested in the tools. Esp the plasma table if you wouldn't care to get in touch with me. 606 585 2212

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk