• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Michigan Extreme Truck Challenge

Unemployed Films

You drive and I'll make you famous!
Michigan Extreme Truck Challenge at Twisted Trails Off Road Park, an event in the north with $2K on the line for first place, open to all. A big thanks to Shawn of Inner Air Lock for organizing this event. He got sponsors lined up and the total pay out was over $3K with some nice prizes, thank you Shawn! :dblthumb: Make sure if you are looking for your inner bead locks to contact Shawn at www.innerairlock.com, also a big thanks to the other sponsors, Twisted Trails, Sun Fire Off-Road, Copemish Pro Hardware, Mild to Wild, Actron Steel, Crosseyed Customs, Rock Solid Performance, Copemish EZ Mart, PRO Builders, Inc, Unknown Off Road, Lakes & Trails Power Sports, Top View Tree Service, Kerbys Bar & Grill, Maple City, OK4WD, E.O.R.P., F.O.A., Off-Road Anonymous, AJ Excavting, and unemployedfilms.com Make sure to "LIKE" Unemployed Films on FaceBook and subscribe to our YouTube page, www.youtube.com/UnemployedFilms for more videos from off road events.

Now here is your first place winner, Mike R. and his Appetite for Destruction Buggy. Mike is the first to repeat and the first to win back to back at this event, it was close but Mike started to pull away at the end of day two. Some of you may recognize this buggy from events down south...

Michigan Extreme Truck Challenge, Mike R. gets it with his Appetite for Destruction on Blue Trail

I'll bring you more video from this event, just wanted to share what our northern boys do when their not traveling south.

That looks like a fun and well run event. The best is the spectator accents. I am sure they say the same thing when watching videos of events from the south but still.