• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Mid-90s BJ HPD60 - 5on5.5" BP

jordan7118

I have a mid-90s HP D60 from a Ford F350 SRW. The hubs have been converted to 5 on 5.5" by a professional machine shop, complete with brazing the old holes that interfered with the new pattern and turning hubs to accept wheels with 4.25" center bore. The rotors are from a Dodge but drilled to the correct bolt pattern. The axle uses factory calipers with a .460" spacer.

Hubs come with studs, but are missing bearings and races, seals, and lockouts. The axle was disassembled to clean and inspect before reassembly, but it never made it to the reassembly point. I have the inner shafts but no outers or u-joints. New owner will likely want to step up to 35-spline outers and aftermarket u-joints anyway. If that's a deal breaker, I can scrounge up a set of stubs and possibly lockouts and u-joints.

Aside from what is mentioned, I believe the axle is complete. I believe the gears are 4.10s, but I'll double check. Gears and carrier were not disassembled - only from inner C's out. The yoke takes U-bolts (not included), which is stronger than the strap attachment method.

All located in Hot Springs, AR. I will take pics and can text them - 501 two6two 80 18

Asking $900, OBO. The cost to machine the hubs and rotors alone was about $700, I'm told. This would pair extremely well with a Ford 9"

rambo said:
Can the rear go with it.
The rear in the last pic is a Sterling 10.5. It has been sold and nit. The same pattern anyways. I do have a Ford 9" that is completely stock but same boot pattern as front that can go with it if interested.

Bump

I think I've found a 4.10 Ford 9" to go with this if that helps. Will said as a pair for $150 extra. I also have BNIPackaging wheel bearings and seals I can include for $75 more. I think I paid around $150 for them a couple years ago (were for another project).

Sale pending on all but the 5on5.5" hubs. Make offer on hubs with rotors if interested. Have BNIB bearings that can go with the hubs as well.