• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Mid MO & E. Kansass Fiddy Ridin

B Gillespie

What do we have? I dont care for racing at all. My person got burned out on that one... Im inspiring the posse to buy up some fiddys.

Theres a bunch of cool places to ride around Columbia: Finger Lakes, Off Road Park in Fulton, 4x4 Club land at Lake Ozarks

Rob, what ya got?

B Gillespie said:
What do we have? I dont care for racing at all. My person got burned out on that one... Im inspiring the posse to buy up some fiddys.

Theres a bunch of cool places to ride around Columbia: Finger Lakes, Off Road Park in Fulton, 4x4 Club land at Lake Ozarks

Rob, what ya got?

pit bikes r teh **** cause you can ride em almost anywhere... My dad got hurt at Chadwick on his WR400 pretty bad, I don't think that'd be good for ridin... Missouri not sure at all to be honest. We used to ride deepwater down by clinton a bunch with our four-wheelers... that'd probably be fun on a pit bike. Shooot I need to ask my brother it's been several years since I've had a bike/quad to travel with... we have the most fun on our bikes locally just findin spots...

Werd, but every now and then you gotta jet out of town.

GF's brother has a huge city park behind his house => Baja fiddy races, at night.

Perry Lake worth west of Lawrence
Carbondale south of Topeka
Finger Lake near Columbia
Dragoon in Lyndon KS (south of Topeka)
Midwest Extreme in Merwin, MO
Drexel, MO

or just go to Paola and ride Kellys place. We built jumps and **** there a few years ago.....

Merwin is 30 min from my place... and they have a mini-track booyang

check out the sho me pit bike series brian... there's the finals this weekend I think near springfield?