• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Might head out to do some crawlin..

TomC

Weather permitting, I'm thinkin of goin out to check out Titlow beach in Tacoma, I remember the last time I was down there you pretty much had to walk on rocks to get to the beach. and I also snagged a pic off of a website which makes it look ok.

beach1dv9.png

That's just one pic and if I remember correctly there's lots of rocks and lots of beach. I believe there are facilities there as well. I'll bring the camera and snap some pics..of the rocks..not the facilities.

If it totally sucks I might head down to the waterfront and check out things there. If anyone else is interested in joining or doing some crawling in the area today my cell# is 253-709-5638

That looks like an interesting place there Tom.
Please take plenty of pics.
Are you talking about the Rustin Way waterfront. I was going to head down there yesterday to check it out but the weather got real crappy.

Mike

Yeah, that's what I meant by the waterfront. I ended up not going. The wife Vitoed me. I had to help mom in-law shop for a TV. I'll end up going hopefully within the next couple of weekends. Depending upon the weather anyway.

nasty nasty weather...I just spent almost 4 hours driving 32 miles to get home from work. Got off at midnight. Anyone do any crawlin in the snow? I can't decide if there's any fun in it. Probably not worth being out in the cold.

Latest posts