• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mike Tyson's old abandoned mansion in Ohio

Bones

That Guy
Thing that struck me when reading is how are the indoor plants still green and it's been empty as recent as 1999?!?!

http://illicitohio.illicitohio.com/tyson.htm

the house is in posession of the law...b.c the now/new owner who got it from tyson, was selling it along with a diamond (40ktwt) and was informed by a prospective buyer that he was gonna buy it with drug money...

guys **** gets frozen, and its in litigation...

the house seems like a castle and a church mixed in with an 80's ymca theme....yuck....

under_psi said:
the house seems like a castle and a church mixed in with an 80's ymca theme....yuck....
It might be somewhat out of style but I think I could still cope with living there. Heck, if that was my place I might just put on my Michael Jackson jacket or acid wash jeans and rock on 80's style forever. loller.gif

vanguard said:
It might be somewhat out of style but I think I could still cope with living there. Heck, if that was my place I might just put on my Michael Jackson jacket or acid wash jeans and rock on 80's style forever. loller.gif
Everybody's workin

for

the

weekend........(I get to play the synthesiser) sp

That's awesome.

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor

flashdance.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks that place is a steal at $1.3 million? Of course I dont have the dough, but that seems like a damn good deal.

InDaShop said:
Am I the only one that thinks that place is a steal at $1.3 million? Of course I dont have the dough, but that seems like a damn good deal.

I agree that seemed like a damn good piece o investment... then again. Who the **** wants to live in Ohio ? laughing1

P said:
I agree that seemed like a damn good piece o investment... then again. Who the **** wants to live in Ohio ? laughing1
true dat.

Kelly would fill in the pool and it would morph into the new and improved dungeon in less than 90 days.

Busch lite cans would liter the void that was once the indoor 10K sq ft pool room..... laughing1

The telephoney room would have Tcases, broke tranny's and other bullshit stacked high and low so you could not even pass through there for fear of Tetnaus.... let alone the stinch of burnt up 90w that would assualt your sense's like a ninja on a roid rage..

Sundae Bar would function still ....... lactose intolerant sum bitch wouldnt go near it ! laughing1

P you are spot on! The Sundae Bar, LOL.

And he'd have zebra skin rags for decades. molaugh

Bones said:
Thing that struck me when reading is how are the indoor plants still green and it's been empty as recent as 1999?!?!

http://illicitohio.illicitohio.com/tyson.htm

Damn man, look at the carpet, do you think a brother with an interior like dat would have real plants? Dems is fake.

looks like some crazy scar face type interior weird to see it isn't all fugged up sittin empty that long. cool **** though he probably spent 10 million building it ...dumb ass

man, I keep my house clean. the shop is shitty looking. :flipoff1:
I scored another 350 again yesterday for free with a mild stall (2200) in the garage of the new house we bought. the dude we obught it from was there cleaning out the garage and was like "yeah, you want it, I just had it built to put in my street car, but had to sell the car when we moved to PHNXAZ. Fug right I want it, leave that **** there. :woody: