• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miller - Lincoln - Hobart

Which welder BRAND would you favor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I own a milller 251 and a lincoln 155 and both have performed flawless over the years. But, if I could find one I would buy a "pre-miller" hobart 250 with the hi/low setting which was kind of like the spray-arc vs short-arc deal sam was talking about, best bead I've ever seen or layed, period. Since miller bought hobart they positioned hobart as the "value" line of welder and they aren't the machine they once were. I like miller but if the new lincoln's weld like the old hobart's I woud get a lincoln in a heartbeat. I woud like to check them out, hey sam can you bring one of them school welders home and give me a call:D

I own a milller 251 and a lincoln 155 and both have performed flawless over the years. But, if I could find one I would buy a "pre-miller" hobart 250 with the hi/low setting which was kind of like the spray-arc vs short-arc deal sam was talking about, best bead I've ever seen or layed, period. Since miller bought hobart they positioned hobart as the "value" line of welder and they aren't the machine they once were. I like miller but if the new lincoln's weld like the old hobart's I woud get a lincoln in a heartbeat. I woud like to check them out, hey sam can you bring one of them school welders home and give me a call:D

I wish, they do lay the nicest beads of seen as well. They also have greater pentatration, kinda like dual shield:awesomework:

they run about 4 grand though:mad: